Buzztag IT Specialist
We are adding a full-time IT Specialist to our high functioning team - this newbie will be a multi-tasking, organized superstar in charge of setting up, managing and troubleshooting our ecommerce company stores.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining our client company store websites on various platforms (Shopify, Inksoft and others).
This position requires someone with an affable nature who is client-focused, operates to a higher standard of detail with sharp analytical skills, has the ability to work independently and flex to the needs of the business as Buzztag continues to grow.
We can’t wait to see you in action!
This job will definitely challenge you, but our company culture and team dynamic make for a very enjoyable place to work.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Aid in assessment of client needs and make recommendations on the best solutions for their needs and have ongoing conversations to ensure proper functioning of their site.
- Ability to build and maintain client websites - Shopify, InkSoft and others. The development and maintenace of these websites would be your responsibility.
- Consistently update client websites with current pricing.
- Work with marketing to create client branded images.
- Review and analyze current technology systems to assess functionality and efficiency.
- Implement security measures as needed.
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot technology issues.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and education for our industry.
- Communicate with our clients about the design, function, creation and ongoing maintenance of their company store websites.
- Manage all the details and don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- Collaborate with your awesome teammates on process improvements.
- Demonstrate your awesome multi-tasking and problem - solving skills.
- Work shift hours - Monday through Friday, 8a-5p Pacific Time (USA) with some flexibility to a schedule that works for you as well
- Ability to navigate and embrace:
- MAC operating system
- Google Drive
- Shopify, InkSoft, WordPress
- Adobe Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Commonsku (our industry order processing platform)
- Are able to work in Bend, OR.
- Remote work opportunity with a secure, fast and reliable internet connection once established in role
- Are a motivated self-starter and love to work independently
- Secretly believe you have superpowers and you love to help people
- Have a high level of integrity and value work well done
- Are dynamic, nimble and a think-on-your-feet problem solver, able to look at the business as a whole and how your role contributes to the success of everyone
- Highly organized and acute attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and consistently perform in changing environments
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Adobe CS (Illustrator and Photoshop) skills a plus!
- Have the ability to work full-time hours
- You’re not afraid to admit a mistake.
- Have top-notch computer skills, including internet/cloud/Google Drive/Gmail/Slack/Trello/Dropbox, etc.
- Have the flexibility to work well individually and as a team
- Have excellent project and time management capabilities + a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both clients and colleagues
- Have the experience needed to be successful in your role
- Want to find a good job and stay there - no job-hopping for you!
*About Buzztag: We are a boutique corporate gift and brand merchandising agency with big-firm capabilities. We love changing things... like the way people feel about promotional merchandise. Rather than simply slapping a logo on random stuff and hoping it doesn’t end up in a junk drawer, we find and create items that make people happy. Buzztag is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
Buzztag is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. People of color, people with disabilities, women, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply.
Imagine yourself here! Check us out at www.buzztag.co.
We will be interviewing qualified candidates as they apply until the role is filled. Submit application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org