Commercial Embroidery and Apparel Decoration Specialist
We are adding a full-time person to our high functioning team - this newbie will be a multi-tasking, organized superstar to manage and execute all facets of commercial embroidery and apparel decoration and production for us.
This position requires someone with an affable nature who is client-focused, operates to a higher standard of detail with sharp analytical skills, has the ability to work independently and flex to the needs of the business as Buzztag continues to grow.
We can’t wait to see you in action!
This job will definitely challenge you, but our company culture, beautiful office and team dynamic make for a very enjoyable place to work.
Here is what you’d get to do in this role:
- Intake and process all company store orders using our industry-specific and robust digital platform. This requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to navigate complicated orders.
- Order apparel, thread, and vinyl accurately and promptly from our vendors
- Manage and track all orders with our vendors to ensure accuracy and timely receipt to meet production obligations.
- Be able to work cooperatively with our vendors, knowing that these relationships are just as important to us as our client relationships.
- Communicate with our clients on the status of their orders.
- Manage all the details and don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- Pack and ship promptly and accurately to our clients
Commercial Embroidery and Heat Press
- Experience in commercial embroidery a must
- Heat Press and Hat Press experience or willingness to learn
- Collaborate with our awesome team! You’ll get to roll up your sleeves and be a support to the other team members as needed. We are small, but we are mighty.
- Demonstrate your awesome multi-tasking and problem - solving skills
- Be a trusted staff member and work closely with the CEO and the other staff to help Buzztag continue to be the best in its industry.
- Are able to work in person in Bend, Oregon.
- Are a motivated self-starter and love to work independently.
- Secretly believe you have superpowers and you love to help people
- Have a high level of integrity and value work well done
- Have a love for organization and have the drive to get things done, done right, and done on time!
- Are dynamic, nimble and a think-on-your-feet problem solver, able to look at the business as a whole and how your role contributes to the success of everyone
- Have the ability to work full-time hours
- Have no problem lifting boxes up to 40 pounds in weight
- You’d rather pause and ask for clarification or help than to make an error
- Have top-notch computer skills, including internet/cloud/Google Drive/gmail, etc.
- Aren’t afraid of Apple technology.
- Have the flexibility to work well individually and as a team
- Have excellent project and time management capabilities + a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both clients and colleagues
- Have the experience needed to be successful in your role
- Want to find a good job and stay there - no job-hopping for you!
*About Buzztag: We are a boutique corporate gift and brand merchandising agency with big-firm capabilities. We love changing things... like the way people feel about promotional merchandise. Rather than simply slapping a logo on random stuff and hoping it doesn’t end up in a junk drawer, we find and create items that make people happy. Buzztag is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
Buzztag is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. People of color, people with disabilities, veterans, women, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply.
Imagine yourself here! Check us out at www.buzztag.co.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements with the subject line "Buzztag Production Coordinator".
We will be interviewing qualified candidates as they apply until the role is filled. Email you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.